I am counting down the days until summer break! Cam and I are leaving for Vegas (for our anniversary) on my birthday. We have some awesome things planned. The first night we are eating at the Eiffel Tower. We are going to Penn & Teller Wednesday night and "O" by Cirque Du Soleil Thursday night. Friday we are going to the Grand Canyon. We will see it by SUV, boat and helicopter!! The week after returning to Vegas, I am going to Detroit for bowling nationals. (I know...you hear the Beverly Hillbilly music playing!) In July, I am teaching summer school. But we may be going to New York with Cam's mom on the 4th of July. Overall, it will be a fun summer. I am so ready for a break!!
Cam is doing great. He has therapy 2 days a week. The therapists said he is healing much faster than most people. He calls it determination and I call it stubborn. He pushes himself way too hard...but I am proud of my hard worker. We are Le's!! "What are we?" CHAMPIONS! "What we do?" CONQUER!!
Although that is our motto, when we are competing against each other-it can be scary!! We have been having some wicked Foosball matches each night. I only have to score 4 points vs. Cam's 10...but I have won 4 out of 6 games!! Tonight it's on again....and I will be victorious!
Join Me at My New Blog
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment