Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just an update...

We have had a great summer...well, I have! Poor Cam is so jealous that I get the summers off. Boo Hoo! But I really do feel guilty laying in HIS recliner all day watching tv and reading my Janet Evanovich novels. The first part of the summer was filled with vacations...Vegas, Detroit and New York (pic of us in Central Park). We have been so blessed to get to travel so much! Tomorrow is my last day of summer school. I am on a break with my schooling this week...so I am so excited.
I have babysat Jacob several times this summer. Cam can't stand that I am at home with Jacob so he leaves work early to come home. They sit outside in the rocker and Jacob falls asleep...then they continue their nap in the recliner. We are using Jacob to help with our baby fever-which gives Kristi and Clint a break too. It's win win for everyone! =) It is fun to watch him for a couple hours and then give him back! The count down is on for us...get masters and then baby time...unless God has different plans!

No comments: