skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Go Cowboys!!

Our favorite time of the year is here! FOOTBALL season!! We love to sit on the couch and watch tv...usually eating pizza. I watch when the Cowboys play....and read or nap when someone else is on. But this year, I am going to try my luck again with Fantasy Football-so I will have to watch the other games. I don't mind watching other teams but it is the only time I can read in peace. Cam needs LOTS of attention....and when I read he literally says, "I need attention." So yeah for football! Speaking of reading....I just finished the BEST book EVER! I am highly recomending it!!! It is a true story- (I am not blonde, but I so had a blonde moment last night. I was telling Nikki about this book and she said "Is it fiction?" and I said "Does that mean a true story?" That got some laughs! I learn something new everyday) about a millionaire art dealer and a modern day slave from Louisiana. It is based in Dallas/Ft. Worth area...it is really life changing and such an inspirational story. It is called Same Kind of Different As Me, by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. GO GET IT!!!!
1 comment:
Hey, it's me, Lisa Copeland from Hartman. LOVE all the pictures on here! What a cute couple you are!
Post a Comment