Monday, January 5, 2009

BOOK WORM

I read 4 books over the break...2 Janet Evanovich books, Marley & Me and The Shack. I read The Shack in 3 days...it was INCREDIBLE!! ROCKS YOUR WORLD!!! I couldn't put it down...but sometimes I had to just to stop and absorb everything it said. GO OUT AND GET THIS BOOK TODAY!! The first couple chapters are hard....especially for anyone with a child...but if you have a relationship with the Lord, this may just give you a whirlwind! READ IT READ IT READ IT!!! And then call me and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

The McGrew Crew said...

AWESOME AWESOME BOOK!! I read it a few months ago! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Unknown said...

I totally agree, I read it over the Thanksgiving break and LOVED it! Hope you had a great holiday!

Just Brandi said...

I read this book a few weeks ago.
All in all, I thought it was okay.
A bit much to absorb, like you said.
Which made it hard for me to get through the middle part. I think it's a great book for those who have lost a loved one.

Sturgmom said...

Hey girl!! Good to "see" you! Looks like you are doing wonderfully. That dog is Cah-UTE!

I haven't read The Shack, but I've heard a lot about it. I need to get in on the action and see what the fuss is about!