Sunday, May 31, 2009

FEARLESS....

I know I am a total dork...but I am sitting on the couch watching Dateline. They are talking about Taylor Swift and her upcoming Fearless Tour. I have her cd (thanks Mary) and I love it...and her! When I was in high school I had a Jeep Wrangler and I would put my favorite cd in, take the top and doors off the Jeep and ride around town singing at the top of my lungs (one of my favorite things to do). If I still had my Jeep, her cd would definitely be in the cd player!! Her songs are great to sing along to-and she is a great role model for young girls. Hopefully, she doesn't pull a Britney and ruin that!!

On another note, I am ready for summer! This is the last week of school. Cam and I had a busy weekend with football and softball tonight. I caught my first catch of the season yesterday! My 2nd to last class starts tomorrow! The countdown to graduation is on!

No comments: