Life has been super crazy....not much time to post. Cam and I have been working a lot on Mozambique mission trip stuff with my GOD-sized mission to raise $10,000. I have been a marketing machine. I need to turn into a praying machine. I am praying-don't get me wrong-but more can never hurt, right?? God has been doing some major heart work and chiseling with me and my character. It hurts but I can't wait to see how I will look more like him. This new year has been an awesome start for us...we have been praying together more and reading our One Year Bible. I am hoping for an awesome year, where we grow closer to the Lord and closer to each other.....
In case you have not seen it, please visit my blog at moneyformoz.blogspot.com/
Join Me at My New Blog
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment