Sunday, October 17, 2010

Marking it off....

A few years ago I created a list of things I wanted to do before I die....well, after the movie The Bucket List....my list became known as 'The Bucket List' as well. I seem to add things as the years go by but it's my list so that's ok...right? I have made quiet a dent in it so far! Here are the things I have done to date:

1. caught a shark
2. went to Europe
3. went to Hawaii
4. went on a mission trip
5. brought someone to Christ (through Woman Set Free, a prison ministry I served in)
6. had a garden (although it was not very successful, I can at least say I tried)
And now.....thanks to the cooking guidance and patience of Amber Diesch I can cross off item #7....I made a homemade lasagna!!!!

Here are some pictures of the event!


Ms. Ava is such a big help in the kitchen!

Browing the meat


Layering up the lasagna


It's ready for the oven.....


YUMMY!! It was delicious!












No comments: