So, I will update the Blog later with the fun parent reveal of Baby Le....but I figured I should blog this while I am in the moment.
Last Saturday I started getting body aches and a slight fever. Sunday was worse and Monday still worse. I took Tylenol to keep the fever down and spent lots of time on the couch. I finally got some relief Tuesday...but it was short lived. Wednesday afternoon, after a BORING training for the new Social Studies TEKS, I went to Target. My face started feeling a little hot...then my arms felt bumpy and itchy. By the time I got home everything was itching!!!! It was already too late to call my doctor so I decided to tough it out. I had a rough night of sleep but took a shower around 4:30am and lathered in lotion and got some relief. All day yesterday I had a few small rash outbreaks but nothing major....it saved itself for last night. I went to bed around 9:45 and woke back up at 12:45 ITCHING!!!!! At 1:30 I took a shower and lathered and powdered up but nothing helped...so I went to the couch and told Cam to get some sleep. At 5am I fell asleep for an hour. I was at my wits end!!!
I called Becky, my amazing friend that is an amazing doctor, this morning and she told me to get some Benadryl, Calamine Lotion, and Aveeno Oatmeal Bath....so I am finishing up breakfast so I can my prescription from my OBGYN. Hopefully, the combination of all of these things will help.
Join Me at My New Blog
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment