Sunday, October 23, 2011

Belly Pics: Week 14-Week 26

Here are belly pics from week 14. We actually started them at week 13 but I was wearing some capris and a tank top. Cam really wanted me to find something I could wear the whole pregnancy so we could really see the changes from week to week. We take my picture every Sunday right before we leave for church.


Week 14


Week 16



Week 18



Week 20





Week 22-We didn't get our picture on Sunday so this was after a Monday morning workout....not looking cute!!






Week 24






Week 26

Everyone says I am so tiny looking...but I sure don't feel it. I am tired and achy everyday after work....and starting to get out of breath a lot. Cam has to help me tie my shoes. I keep my work out shoes tied so I can just slide into them though! But I absolutely LOVE being pregnant and the best part is feeling my sweet baby girl kicking and moving!!





1 comment:

agroshans said...

LOVE this Jill :) So special!