Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life Group Baby Shower

My wonderful and amazing Life Group from church threw me my very first baby shower on Saturday, November 12th at 11am. Cam and I have been in this LG for 5 years. I have been to many showers and taken many meals to families with new babies so it was so surreal for it to finally be a shower for me. This amazing group of women prayed for this child with Cam and I for a year, my growth group girls especially! I know they will be such a great support system whenever I need mommy wisdom. And as you will see, my little Annistyn will have some friends to grow up with, as there are 10 pregnant ladies in our LG and many other little ones already!! I love being able to "do life" with these families! We are so blessed!

Beautiful flowers and decorations from the best hostesses, Kristen and Lindy!!



My favorite finger foods: pizza rolls, veggies, pinwheels, sandwiches, and sweey yummies!



I spent my morning throwing up from another bladder infection, but the Tylenol was working and I was feeling better. I actually held my food down...and it was great. The punch was delicious. I could make myself sick from punch because I can't stop drinking it!

Me and my mom!



The hostesses and my sweet friends, Kristen and Lindy!

Thank you so much to LeighAnn for opening up her home for the shower!

And thank you to Amber for this beautiful and delicious cake!

Eight of ten preggos from our Life Group in due date order from left to right.



Thank you for making my first shower so special and memorable. I am beyond blessed!





1 comment:

The Gillaspie Family said...

How fun! We had twelve in our life group at one point a few years ago....just wait. It will be SO FUN watching all those babies grow up together!