Monday, November 21, 2011

Little Momma update....30 weeks!

How far along? 30 weeks...can't believe she will be here in 10 weeks or so!

Total weight gain/loss: I think about 16 pounds-as of last Wednesday.

Maternity clothes? Yes!! I can still wear some t-shirts but they are SNUG!

Sleep: Still not a problem. Actually right now that is ALL I want to do. I have been falling alseep around 8:00 every night.

Best moment this week: Her nursery is being painted TODAY! We are going with lime green on the bottom and pink on the top with a chair rail.

Movement: All the time!! And now I can see my stomach moving...it is the coolest thing!

Food cravings: It's different all the time...Mexican food, chocolate milk, ice cream are big ones!

Gender: A sweet little girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? What belly button? It's so stretched out you can barely see it!

What I miss: Bending over to pick stuff up, sitting comfortably on the couch, floor or anywhere...and a glass of wine or margarita with my mexican food!

What I am looking forward to: Holding her! I am so ready to meet this little girl that has been kicking me! Its going to be here before we know it!

Weekly Wisdom: I am reading Baby Wise....interesting so far!

Milestones: Getting over my second killer bladder infection!

No comments: